1. If you buy one computer, whether you use it or not, you may return it for any reason within 30-days.
2. If you buy in quantity, for example, two or more computers, there are no returns.
3. See the entire return policy below for more details.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POLICY
Computer hardware: Desktop and laptop computers unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund as long as you only purchased one computer. There are no returns on any order over one unit (Q=1). A return merchandise authorization number (RMA) is required for all returns. Most products are shipped with a 30-day refund period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. No refunds after 30 days. Customers must inform NonprofitComputers of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COMPUTER HARDWARE RETURNS:
1. You may only return a computer if you purchased one computer (quantity=1). We are a B2B seller (nonprofits are not “consumers”). Every computer we ship includes a 5-year warranty and support. Orders with any quantities of two or more computers are not returnable. If an order contains two or more computers, no part of the order may be returned.
2. You may only submit one computer return every 30 days. This is to prevent an abuse of our policies, for example a customer ordering “one” unit 25 times in the same day hoping to have a 30-day return policy for all of them, thus attempting to not adhere to the Q=one policy, or any other abuse of our return policy.
3. NonprofitComputers reserves the right to refuse any return and to not offer a return option to any customer. This includes our right to not accept any return when we have determined that there appears to be intent to do harm to NonprofitComputers, the return appears to have abnormal circumstances, the customer has already returned a computer and wants to return another computer at a later date, or the return appears to be an abuse of our policies.
Computer software is not refundable once an order has been placed. Since most software licensing is now delivered online and the license may have been issued prior to the purchaser receiving it, once a software order is placed, it is not refundable at any time and for any reason. NonprofitComputers is not responsible for system/software incompatibility, and incompatibility issues do not qualify for returns. Customers are encouraged to contact the respective software publisher for answers to technical questions, such as versions and minimum system requirements prior to purchase.
Product Return Procedure for Refund:
- Customer wishing to return a hardware product must apply for a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) within 30 calendar days of receipt of the product by contacting NonprofitComputers.
- To receive your RMA, contact us and describe in detail the reason for your return. Please be specific. One of our agents will contact you with your RMA number.
- Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box and you must include the RMA number and a written description inside the product box.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs from and to NonprofitComputers.
- Refunds will be issued within 10 business days after our receipt of product.
- Product must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped to customer.
- Any product “disassembled” by the customer will VOID all warranties and this return/refund policy.
- Customer must return the product using either United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express (FedEx).
- Customer must pack product securely and in accordance with the minimum packing standards of the carrier. If possible, use the original packaging materials. Failure to do so may invalidate the return.
- NonprofitComputers is not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment or misused/abused by the customer/carrier.
- NonprofitComputers recommends that you to insure the package for an amount equal to the value of the product.
The Best Computers and the Best Personal Service. 5-Year Warranty and Support on EVERY system.
Save More on Bulk Orders. Get a Custom Quote Now.
Call us today
We're located in San Diego and have been online for 20 years. Our specialties are recertified high-quality corporate enterprise desktops and laptops with costs starting around $250.
Local YMCA receives grant to build computer-based classrooms for local schools closed due to COVID, and requests us to supply desktop computers for students.